It’s Friday and I need your help.
I am going to try something new on the blog, and not just because @restlessmaria’s new favourite word is “diablogue.” But because we, Restless Writers, made a lovely new friend at the Surrey International Writers’ Conference and she has oodles of intelligence to share with writers. And well, I/we want to know everything when it comes to getting published—in this lifetime.
I am talking about YA author Denise Jaden (LOSING FAITH) and she will be visiting our blog next week to answer YOUR QUESTIONS. I am prepping my must-answer-list for Denise and would love to include your questions in the interview.
But first, a quick introduction to Denise Jaden by way of 6 random factoids:
- She is a professional Polynesian dancer
- She once was a mushroom farmer
- She is one tough cookie and can kick your ass
- She just passed the 43k mark on her NaNo novel
- She brought the biggest bottle of wine to our Hotel Tweet-up
- Her debut novel, Losing Faith has been named a Best Book of 2010!
So, if you are living in the world of query mayhem and manuscript submission (like me), and you have burning questions on how to get published—post your question in “comments” and check back to the blog next week for a response.